Welcome to rehabwoRx Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation PLLC, where you will be seen by our Medical Director, Dr. Jeffrey Kahn, at every visit.
In order to become a valued patient of our practice, please follow these simple steps to make your first visit go smoothly and efficiently:
How to schedule a new patient appointment
If you are a self-referred patient, please click on the button labeled Patient Portal on the Home Page of this website. You will then receive an email with login information, after which you can then complete the forms labelled New Patient Appointment Request and Patient Intake Form. This will allow you to provide us basic demographic, insurance, and clinical information via secure online access, which allows us to contact you by email in response.
If you have been referred by your treating provider, you will be contacted directly by our office after we received and reviewed your insurance demographics and medical records from your treating provider’s office.
Please be prepared with the following before completing the forms:
- Health Insurance Card
- Claim Information (Workers’ Compensation and No Fault only)
- Specialist Referral and/or Prior Authorization from your insurance company (if required)
Prepare for your office visit
The more we know about your health condition, the better the quality of care we can provide. For new patients, it saves time and effort for all of us if you complete your Patient Intake form online before your visit.
If you are unable to complete the Patient Intake form online before your visit, you will need to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled visit time, and at the time of check in you will be provided with a touchscreen tablet pictured at the top of this page, on which you will enter your demographic, insurance, and health related information. Please review the information categories listed below to prepare for your visit:
- History of symptoms and/or injury, including how the symptoms began, duration, and worsening or alleviating factors
- Previous or current treatment(s) and names of provider(s), including surgery, injections, or other types of treatments
- Results of diagnostic studies, including x-rays, MRI, CT scan, bone scan (please bring images and/or reports to your visit)
- Past medical and surgical history, present medications (bring a list or your medication vials with you), and allergies
Get directions to our office
Visit our location page to get personalized driving directions to our office from your home or workplace.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Bring your insurance card and a valid form of photo identification (driver’s license or other government issued ID card)
- New patients must arrive 30 minutes before your appointment time to complete your electronic registration if not done online
- Give completed forms, results of diagnostic studies, and medication lists to the receptionist immediately upon your arrival
Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!